easyBackgrounds’ service for drug screening is truly unparalleled:
- A network of both National and local labs provide unequaled collection site coverage.
- Electronic Chain of Custody (COC) forms emailed directly to the candidate. Requests are made at the same time you place your other screening requests – no additional order entry required.
- Orders received by 4 PM EST are registered with the lab and delivered to the subject the same day.
- Negative results often complete the day following specimen delivery.
- Tests that produce non-negative results may require secondary testing, review and contact with the MRO (Medical Review Officer).
- Standard 5, 6, 9, 10, and 13 panel configurations
- Custom panels available on request
Breath alcohol testing can be scheduled (pre-registered) as an independent event, for-cause circumstances, or random. Like standard drug screening, this evaluation can also be combined with all other services for easy ordering and result retrieval. Advance registration of test sites can save time and reduce billing and CoC tracking errors.
Complete all your clinical onboarding requirements in just one click.
General physicals include hearing, evidence of any physical or mental impairment, abdominal exam, and urinalysis for blood glucose, specific gravity, protein, and other indicators of general health. DOT specified and custom Physical exams can be accessed quickly following the initial site survey and document set up.
Custom options to consider include:
- Lift testing
- Hand eye coordination
Quickly and easily confirm immune response, or ensure immune status with vaccines and Titers.
Common for healthcare professionals, any candidate working with vulnerable populations can have the added security of knowing they are not a carrier for these common infections:
- TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
- Hepatitis A or B
- MMR (Mumps. Measles, Rubella)
- Other custom vaccines and titers on request.
Most often seen for healthcare, caregiving, and food handling professions, choose the option for confirming exposure and carrier status that best suits your timeframe and budget:
- Skin tests:
- One step (one test, 2 visits), typically to confirm exposure
- Two step (2 test, 4 visits) for carrier status
- Either of the above may be followed up with a chest X-Ray
- Blood test:
- Definitive, comprehensive results in just one visit, and no X-Rays required.
Keep your team safe in controlled environments by assuring they function well when using breathing support systems.
- Qualitative Fit testing assesses fit and function under ‘clean air’ conditions
- Quantitative Fit assesses both leak resistance and reaction when exposed to an irritant.
Measure physical fitness and heart health in a quick 3 minute evaluation. No treadmills required!
Performed in support of wellness programs and when specific job criteria require a minimum level of fitness.